Celebrate a sophisticated urban lifestyle in one of fastest growing precincts in Sydney. this project is situated in the heart of the economic and infrastructure boom in Liverpool, destined to become the third major CBD in Sydney.
Rising 23 stories high, Macquarie Street is a show-stopper landmark development. As the second tallest building in the region, you’ll have stunning glimpses of the Sydney CBD skyline and views across the sprawling parklands in the region.
This development sets a new benchmark in the region for quality, boasting a luxurious collection of designer apartments with immense appeal.
Rising above bustling retail and commercial precinct, this development offers a dynamic lifestyle within a master-planned community hub including South West Parkland City, a new university campus and the proposed South West Rail Link seamlessly linking you to Sydney CBD and Parramatta CBD in a picturesque train ride.
A new benchmark in design
Inside and out, apartments is delivered through premium build and craftsmanship, with luxurious fittings, and boasting a timeless neutral colour palette. Two rooftop gardens overlook the bustling Liverpool suburb with the city skyline as a backdrop.
- Elegant kitchens with Caesarstone benchtops, glass splashback, quality Westinghouse stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, oven, rangehood and gas cooktop
- Sleek bathrooms with timber looking tiles, built in tub, frameless shower screen & wall mounted vanity
- Generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Internal laundries with Fisher & Paykel clothes dryers
- Open plan living spaces are carpeted throughout, video intercom and air conditioning
Convenient lifestyle redefined
Superbly located in the heart of Liverpool, residents in 387 Macquarie Street enjoy a cosmopolitan lifestyle with easy access to all life’s necessities from every angle. If you’re after a life of convenience, vibrancy and connectivity, 387 Macquarie Street is an exceptional choice you will not want to miss.
- Just a 5 minutes walk to Liverpool city center, where you can find a range of retail shops, local café, restaurants in Westfield Liverpool and community facilities
- A 10 minute walk to Liverpool train station will take you to Parramatta CBD in 20 minutes
- Surrounded by premiere schools including All Saints Catholic Primary School, Marsden Road Public School, Liverpool of Early Learning. For adult students, Western Sydney University and the future Wollongong University campuses are all located close by
- Easy access to the M5, M7 motorways and Hume highway seamlessly connect you to the Greater Sydney Region
- Close proximity to the huge Liverpool Hospital and Sydney Southwest Private Hospital, plus plenty of medical facilities around
Invest in the future of Liverpool
Located 30km from the Sydney CBD, Liverpool is a major business and health destination in the South West Sydney region, employing a wide range of industries from retail, construction, health and commercial. This explains the popularity of the region with young professionals and couples with young children representing almost 50%1 of the population.
Appealing to investors, Liverpool is a strong rental market. 56%2 of households are renters, and the suburb recorded an attractive 4.9%3 rental yield. From Feb 2015-20196, Liverpool has seen 23.9% median house price growth and corresponding population growth of more than 12%4.
With the construction of Badgerys Creek Airport, The Aerotroplis, located only 21 km away, Liverpool will see a further population influx through the 28,000 job opportunities5 created by this World Class economic precinct.
Whether you’re a purchaser or investor, 387 Macquarie Street represents a high quality investment with plenty of potentials.
- Date: August 23, 2021
- Category: Investment Property